So what to do with them?? we did some simple origami and bake some cookies :)
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/8 tsp. salt
1/4 c. sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, soda and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Beat butter, eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until light and soft.
- Add flour and chocolate chips. Blend just until combined.
- Spoon out teaspoonfuls of batter onto baking sheets, 1 1/2" apart. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
- Immediately transfer cookies to a cool, flat surface. Yields about 2 dozen.
Serve with cold milk.. Yummmm